Motherboard ASUS H510M-D
Intel® H510 (LGA 1200) micro ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 32Gbps M.2 slot, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, HDMI, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, SATA 6 Gbps, COM port, LPT header, and RGB header
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Processors
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, 32Gbps M.2 slot, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Comprehensive cooling: PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
Motherboard ASUS H510M-D
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 11th and 10th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME H510M-D provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H510 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work, to maximize productivity.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime H510 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. ASUS H510 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
M.2 (up to 32 Gbps)
M.2 slot supports data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express® 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Prime H510 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
- Brand: ASUS
- Product Dimensions: 22.6 x 20.3 x 4.5 cm; 700 Grams
- Item model number: 90MB17M0-M0EAY0
- Manufacturer: AsusTek Computer Inc.
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Processor: Socket LGA 1151
- Memory Technology: DDR4
- Memory Clock Speed: 2133 MHz
- Graphics Card Interface: PCI-E 4.0
- Are Batteries Included: No
- Item Weight: 700 g
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
- x I/O Shield
- 1 x M.2 ANCHOR
- 1 x Support DVD
- 1 x User manual