CISCO SWITCH CBS110-24T
- Affordable 10/100/1000-Mbps speeds for bandwidth-hungry applications
- Plug-and-play, not IT knowledge required
- Power over Ethernet models to provide power to access points, IP phones and, other devices
NETWORK SWITCH CISCO CBS110-24T
Cisco Business 110 Series Unmanaged Switches, part of the Cisco Business networking portfolio, are a family of affordable switches that provide Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for your small business network.
Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any small business with basic network needs and are optimized for power efficiency.
They provide robust network connectivity your business demands, as well as added reliability with advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), loop detection, and cable diagnostics, all in a switch that you can set up yourself in minutes.
Cisco Business 110 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications, including bandwidth-intensive cloud applications and video services, and to avoid slow and sluggish networks. They support Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
Reduced energy costs
Cisco Business 110 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods.
Peace of mind
Cisco Business 110 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to make sure of optimal uptime and performance. In addition, the limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.
- Capacity in millions of packets per second (mpps) (64-byte packets): 35.7 mpps
- Switching capacity in gigabits per second (Gbps): 48 Gbps
- Total system ports: 24 Gigabit Ethernet
- RJ-45 ports: 24 Gigabit Ethernet
- Packet Buffer: 2 Mbit
- Unit dimensions (W x D x H): 279 x 170 x 44 mm (11 x 6.7 x 1.73 in)
- Head-of-line (HOL) blocking: HOL blocking prevention
- MAC table:
2K addresses for CBS110-5T-D
8K addresses for all other models
- Jumbo frame: 9216 bytes
- Quality of Service (QoS): 802.1p priority based, 4 hardware queues, priority queuing and Weighted Round-Robin (WRR)
- Loop detection: Helps discover loops in the network to avoid broadcast storms
- Cable diagnostics: Quickly identify and troubleshoot network cable faults and/or shorts
- Media-dependent interface: Automatic Media Dependent Interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X)
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE
- 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1p priority, Energy Efficient Ethernet, 802.3af, Power over Ethernet