CISCO SWITCH CBS350-24P-4G
- SWITCH PORTS: 24-Port 10/100/1000 + 4 x 1GE SFP
- SIMPLE: Intuitive Cisco Business Dashboard or on-box U/I simplifies network operations and automates lifecycle management
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 24 PoE ports with 195W total power budget, PoE, PoE+
- ENHANCED SECURITY: IP-MAC port biding detects and blocks deliberate network attacks. IPv6 First Hop Security provides unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Elegant and compact design, ideal for installation outside of wiring closet such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Optimizes power usage to lower operational cost. Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet. Fanless in most models
NETWORK SWITCH CISCO CBS350-24P-4G
uickly expand your business’s network capacity to support powered devices such as IP security cameras, wireless access points, VoIP phones, and more with the CBS350-24P-4G 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ Compliant Managed Switch with SFP. This managed rackmount switch features 24 PoE+ compliant Gigabit Ethernet ports with a 195W budget to operate compatible devices.
There are also four Gigabit SFP ports available for high-speed fiber connections. Its extensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 features include secure connections, clear communications, and link aggregation to create up to eight groups of 16 ports for multi-Gig connections to compatible devices. Its 56 Gb/s switching capacity and 41.66 Mpps forwarding rate help to ensure smooth and reliable data transfers.
Use the Cisco Business Dashboard portal and mobile app to configure and monitor the Cisco CBS350-24P-4G and its connected devices. The fanless design helps to reduce power consumption while allowing the switch to operate silently in the background.
The Cisco CBS350-24P-4G switch supports allows you to evolve your network using the IPv6 standard while remaining compatible the previous-generation IPv4 networks.
Layer 3 Static Routing
Dynamic Layer 3 routing features include the ability to segment your network into separate workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance, which allows you to manage your switch’s internal routing and dedicate your router to external traffic and security to help your network run efficiently.
Reduce the complexity of your network while enhancing your control over a growing network by configuring, managing, and troubleshooting all your switches in a stack as a single unit using a single IP address. True stacking also provides other benefits through features such as cross-stack QoS, VLANs, LAGs, and port mirroring.
24 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) PoE+
4 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit SFP
1 x Mini-USB (Console)
- Layer Services Supported:
Layer 2 Support, Layer 3 Support
- Supported Protocols:
Head-of-Line (HOL) Blocking
- Queuing: Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- Jumbo Frames Support: 9000 Bytes
- MAC Address Table Size: 16K
- Multicast Groups: 2000
VLAN IDs: 4094
- RFC RFC: 4330
802.1ab, 802.1d, 802.1q/p, 802.1s, 802.1w, 802.1x, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3ad, 802.3af, 802.3an, 802.3at, 802.3az, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3z
- Forwarding Rate: 41.66 Mpps
- Switching Bandwidth: 56 Gb/s
- Priority Queues: 8
- Packet Buffer: 1.5 MB
- Cooling System: Passive
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 698,220 Hours
- Indicator: Lights Link/Activity, PoE, Speed, System
- Rack Form Factor: 1 RU
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 11.8 x 1.7″ / 445 x 299 x 44 mm
- Weight: 7.78 lb / 3.53 kg