CISCO SWITCH C1000-48P-4G-L
- HARDWARE CONFIGURATION: 48 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 4 SFP+ uplink ports
- POWER: Power budget of 370W with Perpetual PoE+ support for uninterrupted power to PoE devices, even in case of switch reboot
- MANAGEMENT: Manage the switch via the Cisco IOS CLI (command-line interface) and/or intuitive web UI. Centrally monitor and configure up to 8 switches via a single IP or with any third-party network management tool.
- SECURITY: Enterprise-class security that natively supports IPv4/IPv6 FHS security features such as port security, DHCP snooping, and dynamic ARP inspection, which can easily be configured using a single “Auto-Secure” command, along with 802.1x support for all connected devices
NETWORK SWITCH CISCO C1000-48P-4G-L
Cisco network switch model C1000-48P-4G-L has 48 Ethernet ports 10/100/1000 with POE capability, which, in addition to data transmission, establishes power flow in network cables, one of the advantages of this feature is energy saving The use of cable is less and the power of each POE port is equal to 370W, 4 ports are 1 gig SFP and uplink. Other features of this switch include 512 MB RAM memory, 256 MB flash memory, 52 Gbps forwarding bandwidth, 104 Gbps switching bandwidth, 17.5 x 13.78 x 1.73 dimensions, and 77.38 Mpps data packet sending rate.
Use the intuitive Mobile App and Cisco Business Dashboard to automate the deployment, monitoring, and lifecycle management of your Cisco Business devices.
Customizable switching, routing, and wireless solution catering to every stage of your business. Extensive portfolio addresses your technical and budget requirements.
Pervasive security helps safeguard your network and the privacy of your customers.
Experience unparalleled resiliency and performance with Cisco IOS on the Catalyst 1000 series Simplified management
Catalyst 1000 Series switches run on classic Cisco IOS and can be configured with an intuitive on-box web UI, making management simple and easy.
With Catalyst 1000 Series switches’ larger-scale access-control tables and additional security features, you can segment traffic for greater security.
Improved hardware and software
Increased PoE budget, advanced software options, and larger-scale access control tables make the Catalyst 1000 a clear improvement over preceding models.
- Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Other ports: 4 x SFP
- PoE: Yes
- Managed: Yes
- Form factor: Rack-mount