CISCO SWITCH C1000-8FP-2G-L
- • HARDWARE CONFIGURATION: 8 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 SFP/RJ-45 combo ports; compact form factor switch
- POWER: Power budget of 120W with Perpetual PoE+ support for uninterrupted power to PoE devices, even in case of switch reboot
- MANAGEMENT: Manage the switch via the Cisco IOS CLI (command-line interface) and/or intuitive web UI. Centrally monitor and configure up to 8 switches via a single IP or with any third-party network management tool.
- SECURITY: Enterprise-class security that natively supports IPv4/IPv6 FHS security features such as port security, DHCP snooping, and dynamic ARP inspection, which can easily be configured using a single “Auto-Secure” command, along with 802.1x support for all connected devices
NETWORK SWITCH CISCO C1000-8FP-2G-L
Cisco network switch model C1000-8FP-2G-L has 8 Ethernet ports 10/100/1000 with POE capability which, in addition to data transmission, establishes the power flow in network cables and the power of each port is equal to 120W, 2 SFP RJ-45 port is uplink. The features of this switch include 512 MB of drum memory (data storage memory), 256 MB of flash memory, 20 Gbps switching bandwidth, 10 Gbps forwarding bandwidth, and 14.88 Mpps data packet sending rate. It is the best and largest company that produces network and communication equipment.
Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for small organizations.
The Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches provides these features:
- 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
- 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)/RJ 45 Combo uplinks or 4 fixed 0 Gigabit Ethernet Enhanced SFP (SFP+)
- Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
- CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
- Network monitoring through sampled flow (sFlow)
- Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
- Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console access
- Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an enhanced limited lifetime warranty support(E-LLW)
Experience unparalleled resiliency and performance with Cisco IOS on the Catalyst 1000 series
Catalyst 1000 Series switches run on classic Cisco IOS and can be configured with an intuitive on-box web UI, making management simple and easy.
With Catalyst 1000 Series switches’ larger-scale access-control tables and additional security features, you can segment traffic for greater security.
Improved hardware and software
Increased PoE budget, advanced software options, and larger-scale access control tables make the Catalyst 1000 a clear improvement over preceding models.
- Product Code: C1000-8FP-2G-L
- Description: 8x 10/100/1000 Ethernet PoE+ ports and 120W PoE budget, 2x 1G SFP and RJ-45 combo uplinks
- Gigabit: Ethernet ports 8
- Uplink: interfaces 2 SFP/ RJ-45 combo
- PoE+power budget: 120W
- Fanless: Y
- Dimensions (WxDxH in inches): 10.56 x 12.73 x 1.73
- CPU: ARM v7 800 MHz
- DRAM: 512 MB
- Flash memory: 256 MB
- Forwarding bandwidth: 10 Gbps
- Switching bandwidth: 20 Gbps
- Forwarding rate(64—byte L3 packets): 14.88 Mpps