CISCO SWITCH CBS350-24T-4G
- SWITCH PORTS: 24-Port 10/100/1000 + 4 x 1GE SFP
- SIMPLE: Intuitive Cisco Business Dashboard or on-box U/I simplifies network operations and automates lifecycle management
- FLEXIBLE: Extensive portfolio provides ultimate flexibility from 8 to 48 ports and PoE+ combinations
- ENHANCED SECURITY: IP-MAC port biding detects and blocks deliberate network attacks. IPv6 First Hop Security provides unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Elegant and compact design, ideal for installation outside of wiring closet such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms
NETWORK SWITCH CISCO CBS350-24T-4G
Quickly expand your business’s network capacity to support additional computers and other devices with the CBS350-24T-4G 24-Port Gigabit Managed Network Switch from Cisco. This managed rackmount switch features 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports that connect to a variety of wired devices such as computers, network attached storage, and more. There are also four 1GbE SFP ports available for high-speed fiber connections.
Its extensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 features include secure connections, clear communications, and link aggregation to create up to eight groups of 16 ports for multi-Gig connections to compatible devices. Its 56 Gb/s switching capacity and 41.66 Mpps forwarding rate help to ensure smooth and reliable data transfers. Use the Cisco Business Dashboard portal and mobile app to configure and monitor the Cisco CBS350-24T-4G and its connected devices. The fanless design helps to reduce power consumption while allowing the switch to operate silently in the background.
The CBS350-24T-4G is equipped with an 800 MHz ARM processor and 512MB of memory, which work to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers with a 56 Gb/s switching capacity and 41.66 Mpps forwarding rate.
The Cisco CBS350-24T-4G switch allows you to evolve your network using the IPv6 standard while remaining compatible the previous-generation IPv4 networks.
Layer 3 Static Routing
Dynamic Layer 3 routing features include the ability to segment your network into separate workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance, which allows you to manage your switch’s internal routing and dedicate your router to external traffic and security to help your network run efficiently.
Reduce the complexity of your network while enhancing your control over a growing network by configuring, managing, and troubleshooting all your switches in a stack as a single unit using a single IP address. True stacking also provides other benefits through features such as cross-stack QoS, VLANs, LAGs, and port mirroring.
With a sleek and compact 1 RU design, the CBS350-24T-4G can fit into most wiring closets and other installations within retail stores, offices, and other businesses.
Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard helps to significantly reduce energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic an active link receives and putting it to sleep during down times.
- Brand: Cisco
- Product Dimensions: 44.5 x 24.1 x 4.4 cm; 2.7 Kilograms
- Mounting Hardware: Switch, Power cord or adapter, Mounting hardware, and Quick Start Guide
- Number Of Items: 1
- Batteries Required: No
- Data Link Protocol: IPv6
- Number of Ports: 24
- Manufacturer: CISCO SYSTEMS – ENTERPRISE