CISCO SWITCH C1000-8P-2G-L
- HARDWARE CONFIGURATION: 8 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) PoE+ ports, 2 SFP/RJ-45 combo; Compact form factor switch with Power budget of 670W and Perpetual PoE+ support for uninterrupted power to PoE devices even in case of switch reboot
- MANAGEMENT: Manage the switch via the Cisco IOS CLI (command-line interface) and/or intuitive web UI. Centrally monitor and configure up to 8 switches via a Single IP or with any third party network management tool
- SECURITY: Enterprise Class Security which natively supports IPv4/IPv6 FHS Security features such as port security, DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection which can easily be configured using a Single ‘Auto-Secure’ command along with 802.1x support for all connected devices
- Enterprise Class Hardware: Tamper-proof switch designed with the best of Cisco’s trustworthy solutions technologies like HW anchored secure boot and Trust anchor Module to ensure you get an authentic and secure product
NETWORK SWITCH CISCO C1000-8P-2G-L
Cisco network switch model C1000-8P-2G-L is one of Cisco’s quality switches series, which has 8 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, the power of each port is equal to 67W, 2 1 gig sfp ports and RJ-45 uplink. is . This switch has features such as suitable dimensions of this product which are equal to 10.56 x 12.73 x 1.73, flash memory 256 MB, RAM memory 512 MB, forwarding bandwidth 10 Gbps, switching bandwidth 20 Gbps and data packet sending rate 14 It is 88 Mpps.
Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for small organizations.
Use the intuitive Cisco Business Dashboard to automate the deployment, monitoring, and lifecycle management of your Cisco Business devices.
Customizable switching, routing, and wireless solution catering to every stage of your business. Extensive portfolio addresses your technical and budget requirements.
Pervasive security helps safeguards your network and the privacy of your customers.
8x 10/100/1000 Ethernet PoE+ ports and 67W PoE budget, 2x 1G SFP and RJ-45 combo uplinks
- Gigabit Ethernet ports: 8
- Uplink interfaces: 2 SFP/ RJ-45 combo
- PoE+power budget: 67W
- Fanless: Y
- CPU ARM: v7 800 MHz
- DRAM: 512 MB
- Flash memory: 256 MB
- Forwarding bandwidth: 10 Gbps
- Switching bandwidth: 20 Gbps
- Forwarding rate(64—byte L3 packets): 14.88 Mpps