CISCO SWITCH C9200-24P-E
- Up to 48 ports of full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability
- Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks
- Flexible downlink options with data or PoE+
- Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
- UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with the better cost structure
- Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
- Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
- Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible Net-Flow
- Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access):
- Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud-managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Network assurance and improved resolution time through Cisco DNA Center
- Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
NETWORK SWITCH CISCO C9200-24P-E
cisco c9200-24p-e is smart switch featuring 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) Ports. This Cisco Catalyst 9200 Network Essentials Switch C9200-24P-E is part of Catalyst 9200 series switches that provide enterprise-level resiliency, analytics, and assurance to keep your business up and running seamlessly.
Catalyst 9200 Series switches provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine that with open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, Catalyst 9200 Series switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations. With full PoE+ capability, power and fan redundancy, stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps, modular uplinks, Layer 3 feature support, and cold patching, Catalyst 9200 Series switches are the industry’s unparalleled solution with differentiated resiliency and progressive architecture for cost-effective branch-office access.
As foundational building blocks for the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, Catalyst 9200 Series switches help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation, and human expertise that no other vendor can deliver regardless of where you are in the intent-based networking journey.
C9200-24P-E is the Catalyst 9200 24-port PoE+ Switch, with Network Essentials software. With 24 ports PoE+ capability, power and fan redundancy, stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps, modular uplinks, Layer 3 feature support, and cold patching, Catalyst 9200 Series switches are the industry’s unparalleled solution with differentiated resiliency and progressive architecture for cost-effective branch-office access. We also provide you with other Cisco Switches like C9200-24P-A, C9200-24PXG-A, C9200-24T-A.
- Model: C9200-24P-E
- Downlinks total 10/100/1000 or PoE+ copper ports: 24-port PoE+
- Uplink configuration: Modular uplink options
- Default primary AC power supply: PWR-C6-600WAC
- Fans: FRU redundant
- Software: Network Essentials
- Stacking bandwidth: 160 Gbps
- DRAM: 4 GB
- Flash: 4 GB
- Switching capacity: 128 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 190.4 Mpps
- Chassis Dimensions:
1.73 x 17.5 x 13.8 in
4.4 x 44.5 x 35.0 cm