CISCO SWITCH CBS350-8P-E-2G
- SWITCH PORTS: 8-Port 10/100/1000 + 2 x 1GE copper/SFP combo
- SIMPLE: Intuitive Cisco Business Dashboard or on-box U/I simplifies network operations and automates lifecycle management
POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 8 PoE ports with 67W total power budget, PoE, PoE+
- ENHANCED SECURITY: IP-MAC port biding detects and blocks deliberate network attacks. IPv6 First Hop Security provides unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Elegant and compact design, ideal for installation outside of wiring closet such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Optimizes power usage to lower operational cost. Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet. Fanless in most of the models
NETWORK SWITCH CISCO CBS350-8P-E-2G
The Cisco Business CBS350-8P-E-2G switch is part of the fully managed switch line that delivers reliable and secure connectivity for small business networks. These switches accelerate your digital transformation by delivering full Layer 2/3 capabilities, intuitive web dashboard, advanced networking features, and PoE+ support.
Quickly expand your business’s network capacity to support high-speed connected devices with the CBS350-8P-E-2G 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Compliant Managed Switch from Cisco. This managed rackmount switch features eight PoE+ compliant Gigabit Ethernet ports with a 60W budget to operate compatible devices such as IP security cameras, wireless access points, and VoIP phones.
There are also two 1GbE fiber SFP / copper RJ45 combo ports available for high-speed uplinks. Its extensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 features include secure connections, clear communications, and link aggregation to create up to eight port groups for multi-Gig connections to compatible devices. Its 20 Gb/s switching capacity and 14.88 Mpps forwarding rate also help to ensure smooth and reliable data transfers.
Use the Cisco Business Dashboard portal and mobile app to configure and monitor the Cisco CBS350-8P-E-2G and its connected devices. The fanless design helps to reduce power consumption while allowing the switch to operate silently in the background.
The CBS350-8P-E-2G is equipped with an 800 MHz ARM processor and 512MB of memory, which work to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers with a 20 Gb/s switching capacity and 14.88 Mpps forwarding rate.
The 8 PoE+ compliant Gigabit Ethernet ports support up to 30W of power each, with a total budget of 60W to operate advanced surveillance cameras, videophones, thin client devices, and more.
- Support for features such as IEEE 802.1x and port security limits access to specific segments of your network while web-based authentication provides a consistent interface to all types of host devices and operating systems.
- Advanced defense mechanisms such as dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, help to detect and block network attacks. When combined, these protocols may be referred to as IP-MAC port binding (IPMB).
- The IPv6 First Hop Security suite includes ND inspection, RA guard, DHCPv6 guard, and neighbor binding integrity check to protect your IPv6 network against a range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks.
The Cisco CBS350-8P-E-2G switch supports allows you to evolve your network using the IPv6 standard while remaining compatible with previous-generation IPv4 networks.
Layer 3 Static Routing
Dynamic Layer 3 routing features include the ability to segment your network into separate workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance, which allows you to manage your switch’s internal routing and dedicate your router to external traffic and security to help your network run efficiently.
Reduce the complexity of your network while enhancing your control over a growing network by configuring, managing, and troubleshooting all your switches in a stack as a single unit using a single IP address. True stacking also provides other benefits through features such as cross-stack QoS, VLANs, LAGs, and port mirroring.
With a sleek and compact 1 RU design, the CBS350-8P-E-2G can fit into wiring closets and other installations within retail stores, offices, and other businesses.
Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard helps to significantly reduce energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic an active link receives and putting it to sleep during down times.
- Brand: CISCO DESIGNED
- Item model number: CBS350-8P-E-2G-NA
- Item Weight: 7.43 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.56 x 7.28 x 1.73 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 10.56 x 7.28 x 1.73 inches
- Manufacturer: CISCO SYSTEMS – ENTERPRISE